We Are a Compassionate Law Firm Helping Clients File for Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
At Krinick, Segall, Moore & Lawrence, we are a committed to helping people achieve a fresh start. It is essential that you have an experienced bankruptcy attorney to ensure your petition is filed correctly, timely and accurately. We file both Chapter 7 and Chapter 13 bankruptcies.
We understand that you may feel anxious and overwhelmed about your financial situation. We are not here to judge you; we are here to help you. When you contact our firm, an appointment will be scheduled to meet with us within 24 hours, so we can start helping you immediately.
Our firm is committed to helping people file for Chapter 7 & Chapter 13 bankruptcy using the most advanced, efficient and cost-effective means available. We will:
- Help you enroll in the mandatory credit counseling course.
- Save you time by electronically preparing petitions and filing based on the information you provide.
- Download your credit report, and import the report directly into your petition to ensure your list of creditors is complete and save you the effort and time locating your creditors addresses. This also reduces the possibility of errors or omissions.
- We will help you prepare for the required ‘341 Meeting of Creditors”.
- We use a state of the art online web portal which allows you 24 hour access to your case and will automatically notify you of updates or requests from your attorney.
NOTE: Offer only applies to bankruptcy and personal injury cases!
Disclosure: The law offices of Krinick, Segall, Moore & Lawrence, represent clients in the areas of family law, criminal law, bankruptcy, personal injury and traffic throughout Virginia, including the counties of York County, James City County, Gloucester County, New Kent County, Isle of Wight County, Sussex County and the cities of Newport News, Hampton, Williamsburg and Poquoson.
Krinick, Segall, Moore & Lawrence, is debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy under the bankruptcy code.